Friday, January 15, 2010

Week 1 EOC

    From a very early age, I was aware of my ability to portray the world in front of my eyes in a realistic way, but as life passes, the discovery of worlds that exist beyond your eyes is inevitable.
     Earning an Associate’s in Art and Graphic Design, I looked forward to joining the world of Graphic Arts, but I decided to further my education with a desire to reach the world by working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Web Design and Interactive Media. In the process of becoming a Web Designer I suddenly realized that by implementing the World Wide Web into my work was entering a world where anything can happen and anything can be done. In the design of a Web Site, your vision can be taken and heard throughout this amazing World.
    I believe that having an eye for art and the ability to create art is a gift that we should cherish and nurture forever. Since the beginning of time, we have used art as a way to express ourselves and bring one’s imagination and perspective to reality for all to see. I would love the opportunity to help you create your vision and to reach the world with that vision, whatever that may be.

"High Quality Sustainable Conception and Visual Design for
Global Communication"

No comments:

Post a Comment